Let's exchange our blog

Monday, February 12, 2007

Bloggers...here I come

I attended a conference on ELT Materials at Damai Laut. Out of all the papers presented, one really caught my eyes. I noticed a talk on "Blogosphere"...Wow! With a topic! So intriguing that my curiousity was triggered. I could not help but to participate in the workshop. The speaker, who admitted that she is also a "baby blogger", shared her blog with us. Her friendly approach enlightened me and her enthusiasm provoked me to start blogging again. Mind you, it is not the first time that I got to know about the world of blogs. I used to be a blooger too but after two or three lame attempts, my blog ceased to exist. I have always been uncomfortable with the idea of sharing my thoughts with the world but after the workshop, I was awakened with a fresh conscience. I said to myself, "why hinder yourself from blogging Iman? Isn't sharing is caring? And isn't it true that the more you share, the more you'll get?" So, Nazhatulshima Nolan, here is my blog and for all the bloggers out there...here I come and hopefully...to stay for good! Happy blogging bloggers!

1 comment:

Nazhatulshima N said...

Congratulations! Keep on writing. Glad that you've started and together we can learn more about blogosphere.