Let's exchange our blog

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Friends...you mean so much to me

I am so happy today.
One of my best friends had called in to say hello. It has been quite a while that we talked to each other and at times, she made a few appearances in my dreams. I guess I was missing her so much. I do admit that we shared a lot of special moments...yes...we shared laughters and we shared tears.
GOD, I LOVE YOU.
YOU've allowed beautiful people into my life and I hope I will encounter more. People come and people go but my friends will always come back and will always be there when I need them. So my special friends, this is dedicated to you. You make my life so meaningful and I pray that GOD will also make your life beautiful. Thank you for coming into my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True friends are rare and precoius... and you are one of them.